Johnson's Country Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
Photos of Johnson's Country Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Johnson's Country Inn Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... pricey though so Corey found a guy on Craig’s List who fixes up and rebuilds old bikes. I stayed home with Iris while she napped and Corey headed over there to pick some out for us. When he got back I looked out the window and saw him riding around on a bike with sunflowers all over it. It was a pretty funny sight, but then he informed me that it was for me so it made a little more sense. Still not sure how I feel about all those sunflowers!... but I was ...
things i learned or remembered: some people are really cool. most people are alright. nothing is really a mere coincidence, california is sunny, oranges don't fill you up, access to a shower is a luxury i can get behind. scum ***** don't go to wal-mart on thanksgiving.
...................this is funny:.........................