Iron Mountain Inn B&B
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Iron Mountain Inn B&B Butler
Travel Blogs from Butler
... British physician, comes to the Colony of Carolina to study the dreaded disease smallpox, bringing his wife, Martha, and their teenage son, Jack.In May of 1771, a band of North Carolina colonists who call themselves “Regulators” take up arms against the British authorities and Governor William Tryon. After being soundly defeated at the Battle of Alamance Creek, the band of ragtag rebels and their families are forced to ...
- Bethel Baptist Church puts on a Bethel Blast every 4th of July. They furnish pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, rolls, bottled water, soda, various desserts and watermelon. Local bands play in the big tent and fireworks at dark thirty. All this is free! ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
- The Green Park Inn, Built in 1882, grand hotel reminds me of the once fabulous Biltmore.
- A different local group or musician plays on the porch each week. The group today is called Handlebar Betty. They sound like a mix of Bluegrass and Mountain ...
- http://www.joneshousecommunityc enter.org
In the early 1980's, the Town of Boone, North Carolina received the wonderful gift of the historic ...