No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-smoking hotel
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
Photos of Imperial Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Imperial Hotel Amador City
Travel Blogs from Amador City
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
... a day or two south of Buenos Aires. Rain is always possible in the Falklands and the wind in the lower latitudes could make today's winds at home seem like pleasant breezes. Mariana and I are wondering how we'll fit the necessary clothing for two different climates into our relatively small suitcases. Layering is a must.
I've learned a little ...
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
-My friend Hailey met me at my house bright and early to help pack the car and get our trip started.
-We packed all our luggage and an ice chest full of ice and food for the road.
-With a full tank of gas we were off on our great ...
... noise can be as high as 120 decibels!"
After a weekend of drinking we felt like we had already been run over by a truck so eating at California's In N Out burger joint could only improve things. Right? In N Out prides themselves on only fresh, not frozen produce yet these meals are far from a healthy eat. With a queue out the door, they're mighty popular. Another quirk to this joint is their potato chopper where the potato is manually pushed through blades spitting out ...