Headley Court B&B
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsHeadley Court B&B Bunratty
As usual, Kathleen was the perfect hostess in her delightful B&B.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Headley Court B&B Bunratty
Travel Blogs from Bunratty
1. Water from restaurants isn't free. Neither are the lovely bread baskets.
2. You will miss the snow. And the sun. And not being drenched everywhere you walk.
3. Despite traveling thousands of miles, some people will still only hang out with people from their own countries.
4. Boys in Europe use the C word more freely than girls call guys *****.
5. You can make some amazing friends abroad, you can also meet some 'friends' who you don't actually ever have to ...
... someone over to talk to you.” I waited, hoping to see my refund, until a few minutes later she asked, “Are you okay?” “Can I have my money?” “Oh, oh yeah.” Defeated, my friends and I headed to a restaurant, the same place I went the first night where there were tables set in a separate room from the rest of the bar for a real meal, giving up my quest for songs (but, given that I was in the company of someone who ...
... s*** beans" and said he shouldn’t have agreed to grind them for me, they’ll ruin his machine. So much for being greeted with a smile. Yet, he wasn’t angry, and he still chatted with me. He held no grudge. He just fancied making a few obscene comments. People walking around the streets like to share a few exciting words, too. And so does the television, no bleeps. And the words are not just in anger. They just, well, are. ...
... resorted to staying in). Then right when the rain came, the inside was packed crowded. Many ordered food, but one family with a baby just hung out in the corner keeping the kid dry. The sky cleared again, and everyone left. And the most intriguing part to me is that I believe they didn't give one thought to what had just happened. It just . . . happened. That is all.
That's enough observations for you to mull over for a while. Until next time, Au Revoir.