Granny's House Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Granny's House Bed & Breakfast Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... drove out to Trinity lake to take our little boat onto the water. When we got there we were shocked to see next to no water in the lake. Un-benounced to us California (north) is in a record braking drought and because of that the lake was not exessable by the boat launch because of the low lake level. ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... when they’re up in Seattle! Have gotten my mum and brother Daniel to come down too so it’ll be nice to touch base with them, even before we’re in Vancouver.
Nothing terribly exciting along the drive today – was mostly more inland in California and crossed over a new bridge we hadn’t crossed before, and the temperature was really rising. When we stopped in Williams for lunch, it was hovering around 42C – quite the heat again! We kept ...