Granny's House Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Granny's House Bed & Breakfast Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
... drove out to Trinity lake to take our little boat onto the water. When we got there we were shocked to see next to no water in the lake. Un-benounced to us California (north) is in a record braking drought and because of that the lake was not exessable by the boat launch because of the low lake level. ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... to head upstream a good 500-600 yards to find the swimming hole, it was 6ft at the deepest, with rocks we could jump off of. Lick was able to follow most the way in the side of the stream, he wasn't happy when we made him swim to a rock to be close to us. He swims ok, just doesn't like it.
It was really hot 100's, and after swimming we drove to the nearest gas station (10 mi.), and payed a dollar more per gallon, then headed to the rec center to eat ...
... Capitol Hill. We asked one of the many office biddies to take a picture of us and we also saw a political protest about the evils of big government. Though it was a rather small protest (2-4 people), they had signs with "EPA KILLS BUSINESSES DEAD," which we found rather funny. We then we proceeded to Tower Bridge.
On the way to Tower Bridge we stopped at a simple freeway overpass and Rhys had the brilliant idea to squirt sunscreen onto the oncoming traffic ...