Fig Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Jacksonville Beach
... br> Those of you who know my husband will get a chuckle out of our first evening in town. We went to Barbie and Ed’s favorite little seafood shack, Singleton’s. Now when I say, shack, I mean shack. Ed says that one day he expects it will fall right into the water and given the condition of the building, I think he’s probably right. The place has lots of character though, with cats that lay around on the porch getting lots love from ...
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... for Thanksgiving. They will do some fishing on their yacht. They love to fish for sail-fish and tuna. Leah invited us to stay here and be able to get out of the RV for a bit. We talked her into leaving Murphy(her dog). He is enjoying our company as much as we are enjoying his. He is a very sweet dog.
Sunday we went to church at Holy Spirit in Jacksonville. How ironic ...
... and free buffet. The buffet was mini-muffins and juice, all other food was to be ordered and paid off the menu at the bar. Ahhh not what was expected! In Sydney's Qantas Lounge we had unlimited FREE full breakfast! Not that here.
It was time to board the plane. We had downsized in regards to the size and the number of "business class" seats had also dwindled. The service was still nice and we had a huge meal and many drinks, however the plane was ...
How has this b&b rated in the past?
More great choices in Jacksonville Beach
Search for more deals in Jacksonville Beach
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations