Fern Court Bed And Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Fern Court Bed And Breakfast San Mateo
Travel Blogs from San Mateo
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... highlight was the pod of dolphins that indulged us with their frolicking and bow surfing - a truly magnificent moment that you could never tire of. They weaved in and out of the bow, jumping through the air with what appeared to be sheer delight and playful pleasure.
My first watch was at around 1am. Being left seated at the helm and told to simply ...
Headed inland to these crystal clear springs. Upon entry queried the existence of 'gators and snakes. "Yes there is a 'gator in there but it is only 6 ft and normally keeps away from swimmers..." "Normally?" "The water is very clear.... You will see him coming sir" "i hope so mam" Sure enough a few hours in someone yells " them theres a 'gator in there ya'll". But rather than getting out these guys start swimming towards ...