Effie's Place Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Effie's Place Bed & Breakfast Wilmington
Travel Blogs from Wilmington
... brethren in Hong Kong. Visit Quarry Bay school in Hong Kong for joint cooperation with LifeNets and humanitarian outreach in Asia
9. Fly Jan 8 to Manila
10. Jan 10 Sabbath services in Manila
11. National Council meeting in Manila Sunday, January 11
12. Jan 12 fly to Tacloban in the Visayas to visit LifeNets/Good Works reconstruction
13. Fly back to Manila/Hong Kong.
14. Jan 13 Fly back to LA and Cincinnati
1. Keystone Celebration, by John Cheetham
2. Air from Orchestral Suite No.3 by J.S. Bach, arr. Michael Allen
This cake shop is located where the old Woody's grocery store was in West Carrollton. The cupcake from the run was very good. The chocolate cake was very moist. Most of my friends really like their buttercream icing but it is a little too sweet for my taste. One cupcake is definitely my limit for the ...
... the diet. :-). The race was held at the Miami and Erie Canal Park located along the Miami River. This is a very small park but it has a nice little picnic area and is along the bike path in West Carrollton. To my surprise it is also a sight for some Wright Brothers flights. See picture of the marker for ...
We got home on a Saturday and Sunday we had a family get together it was wonderful to see everyone we sure missed out Grandchildren and they missed us too! There is nothing like having a little one put there arms around your neck and tell you they love you its the best thing in the world! They ...