No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Downtown Motel Trinidad
Travel Blogs from Trinidad
- Ms. Ossola is going to take us around town for some cool site seeing!
- Ate homemade Indian tacos and toured at the Bloom Mansion.
- Visited the Santa Fe Trail museum and across the street, the Baca House Museum.
- Also visited a former mining camp from 1907-1956 Morley ...
... fabulously dressed children that decended on them trick or treating excitedly. For 2 hours I did not wipe the smile off my face between the hapiness of my children and the happiness of everybody around. My kids bags ended up over full so im pretty sure all of that candy will last us the rest of the trip. I know I say this alot but I could totally live here. The people ars lovely and there is something to be said about small towns ...
- Today I'm really happy because I'm headed to Texas!
- I got gas this morning after stopping for coffee and filled up my tank
- The bathrooms were actually pretty clean
- Now I have my road trip CD playing and I'm pumped to go to one of my favorite states
... had enough to bring me and the camper to her cabins in Trinidad.</li><li>There I worked for 4 days for $150 a day.</li><li>I rested one day.</li><li>The last day we went to go see historical cites. </li><li>She gave me ice when I left and i got to refill my gallon water bottles in the ...
... places. They want gas, food and bed.
It is no ones fault, it is the harsh reality of life out here for many many people.
It is why the houses are not built to last 100-200 years. They provide shelter for one generation at the most.
It is why we see the ugliness because when the house become unserviceable or the work dries up, people simply walk away. If someone new moves on to the land, they build a new house.
It is ...