Delilah Kayz Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... I am so very glad that we decided to go.
Here is the set they played:
1. “Eight Days a Week” (Beatles).
2. “Save Us” (McCartney’s “New”).
3. “All My Loving” (Beatles).
4. “Listen to What the Man Said” (Wings).
5. “Let Me Roll It” (Wings' song), segues into Jimi Hendrix music.
6. “Paperback Writer” (Beatles).
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... I was English I knew all about the car, couldn't of been more wrong, still pretended I knew what I was talking about. So today was Fort Sumner NM, Billy the Kids burial ground, which seemed pretty cool. 90+ day today, we hit the ground running but the previous days speed was nowhere near going to be hit as the roads became worse and gradients were against us, proved to be frustrating, when you have had a ride that goes that well it's hard to deal with ...