Dawkins House Historic Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Dawkins House Historic Bed and Breakfast Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... shaky. I would start off holding the camera just right, but then watch the live show rather than watching through the camera. Sometimes, I lost focus on the primary scene. But they are not too bad.
It just amazes me that that 72-year-old man can still keep performing on the level that he did. His voice broke a few times, but mostly it was fine and a few times it was absolutely beautiful and clear.
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... at that, the two times we were told no water the clerks were Indian and the worst/dirtiest rooms we stayed in were again the same, hate saying these things but it wasn't a coincidence. luckily outside there was a recycle water tank which you had to pay for and the water was warm but we'd take anything. Back to the road, it was 70 miles today and we SMASHED it, best day so far I think our average speed was 21/22MPH the roads were flat, not the greatest ...