Dawkins House Historic Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Dawkins House Historic Bed and Breakfast Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Thinking about Berne Work Gloves buying workwear apparel to the home business? These are 10 results that to aid you to make your structure. 1. Your staff may look a whole lot more pro, so on the subject of seminar visitors or people, they'll distribute information that you're a small business meaning endeavor. 2. Delivering you've fulfilled many of the standards and regulations for a arena, employees could well ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... 2 miles from Enterprise. We pulled in, got hooked up then proceeded to change into something warmer. It is cold, at least compared to where we came from, but then it is further north!
After we set up house, we attempted to find a Walmart. We had spotted one on the way in, but when we did the GPS search, it took us about 7 miles, but we did find the Texas Tech campus. It is a big school and it looks like ...