Cutting Garden Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Cutting Garden Bed & Breakfast Norman
Travel Blogs from Norman
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... Taco Bell which costed 21.15. Then we went to Oklahoma City, Ok. Then we filled up on gas which costed 38.30. Then we went and stayed the night at my aunts and we are going to stay there for a day with the family. Then after we filled up and arrived at my aunts house we went to sleep.
Today was a rainy, dreary day. We drove to Oklahoma City and visited the Oklahoma Memorial Museum to pay our respects. http://www.oklahomacitynationalmemorial .org/
The weather seemed appropriate for the emotional feeling I was experiencing. I won't go into details as we all know too well the history of ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... The lake is of course man made by the Army Corp of Engineers. It is reddish-gray color due the soil being so red.
Yikes!!! Tornado warning last night. They have sirens set up in park and we were informed by the park ranger if a tornado is coming the sirens will sound and we would definitely hear them! She said to go to the nearest bathhouse ...