Columbine Inn & Conference Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
Photos of Columbine Inn & Conference Center
TripAdvisor Reviews Columbine Inn & Conference Center Taos Ski Valley
Travel Blogs from Taos Ski Valley
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
A couple of evenings prior to our departure, we had some friends over for an impromptu farewell party. Featured were grilled steak, jerk chicken, Lisa's and Nick's salad from their garden, and Sara's lemon-frosted cupcakes.
The day has arrived! Lorrie and I frantically packed everything into the car, hoping for a reasonably early departure. I was surprised at how ...
We are currently in our second full day of the TOI program, and so far it has been an enriching and very positive experience!
Yesterday, we began the day with Zumba at 8am. We thought it would be easy considering it was the first day, but man we were wrong. Worked up a sweat, and it was a great workout. Today we had our balls and bands workout. Again, same scenario: kicked ...
We found the restaurant we couldn't find yesterday and agreed it was one of the best breakfasts we've ever had. We then drove around town squabbling because no-one knew where the museum was located. Five is a lot of people! Eventually we found our way to the International Folk Art Museum, which turned out to be an overwhelmingly colourful and fascinating collection of over 100,000 items.
It was then time to ...