Casa Vacanze e B.&B. S.Caterina

Address: Antica, Asciano, Tuscany, 53041, Italy | B&B
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this b&b rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This B&B, located on Antica, Asciano, is near Parco Sculpture Del Chianti and Fattoria di Felsina.
Map this b&b


Photos of Casa Vacanze e B.&B. S.Caterina

    View all photos

      TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Vacanze e B.&B. S.Caterina Asciano

      5.00 of 5 stars Outstanding

      Travel Blogs from Asciano

      You Can't Get There From Here-Day 11

      A travel blog entry by jjstaar on Jul 14, 2014

      7 photos

      ... it. What a sweet thing to have done!

      We continued strolling through Siena. It is so different at night with fewer tourists and more Italians, beautifully dressed, and out to see and be seen. There is still a lot of activity but the pace is less frenetic, cool and relaxed. It was a wonderful way to enjoy Siena on our last evening together. Tomorrow we take Jim and Bernice to the airport and then hope to spend some time seeing Florence.


      Twerking it Italian style

      A travel blog entry by jlb43409 on May 27, 2014

      3 comments, 17 photos

      ... out of the movie a Room with a View.

      While I was relaxing out in the garden in front, the van pulled up with Hilary in the front seat. I was very surprised to see her, as she is training for an Ironman competition, and is always out in front of the pack. Turned out she crashed on a downhill where the pavement was wet and had some very severe scrapes all along the left side of her body. Lynn, who was with the pack, in ...

      Wine Country Chianti Classico

      A travel blog entry by sastetson on Jul 29, 2013

      11 photos

      ... least 80% of those grapes with the remaining 20% of what the vineyard would like. However, vineyards wanted more distinction between other vineyards and stand making their own wine with more creativity. Because the quality differed between good and bad wines, the chose a table wine for low end, and Super Tuscan for higher end wines, some even better than a ...


      A travel blog entry by global_montys on Dec 07, 2012

      ... the town square. Siena's great central piazza - Il Campo - is like a people-friendly stage,with heaps of restaurants around the outside of it but all are quiet,there is nobody around Siena. We check out the Fountain of Joy and take a few piccies. We decide to eat just a street back from here at this little Italian cafe. Yummo even Evan devoured his lunch. Gelato and a walk to the Duomo where we soaked up a little sun. After an afternoon of walking it was time ...

      Day 14 - Arrive in Siena

      A travel blog entry by sharonliz on May 25, 2012

      38 photos

      ... not felt by the guys). The Cathedral in Siena was awesome, with mosaics made from an infinite number of colours of marble, and frescos decorated the walls of every nave. We also toured the crypts and climbed the clock-tower for a panoramic view of the old city and the surrounding countryside.

      The shopping/touring was exhausting and we finished the day with the usual happy hour and had dinner at a superb restaurant built in a cave. The food was to die for!

      Ciao, the ...