Camino Hotel Bed & Breakfast Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Camino Hotel Bed & Breakfast Inn
Travel Blogs from Camino
... with me!
- Total cost of the trip: $1,592
- Total spent food: $396
- Total spent on gas: $565
- Total spent on historical or national parks: $386
- Total spent on hotels: $145
- Total lost on mishaps: $900
- Total miles traveled: 3292 mi
- Total earned working: ...
... receive by bringing dollars to Argentina and using the Blue exchange rate. This will be the first trip in years where we have not relied on ATMs to provide us local currency.
That was probably way too much info for most. But if you wish to know more, the Washington Post has an eleven-year-old five page article about the collapse of ...
I feel the draw of the open road and off we go for Amador County and the foothills of the Sierras. I found a darling cottage on airbnb booked it for two nights. It was a mere 2 1/2 hours from Lafayette. We are staying near the tiny Fiddletown and the last store is in Plymouth where we stopped for supplies.
We found our accommodations easily and the hosts, Sherry and ...
- After refilling in Chico, we traveled 94.2 mile to my house!!!
- This has been a great experience going on this rode trip. I learned and expirenced many great things. I tried all different types of food, experienced different people and best of all got to spend time with my cousin Bailey before we both go off to college. It's been amazing growing up with him, we have had each others backs ...
... it for anything.