Bridge House Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Bridge House Bed and Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Bridge House Bed and Breakfast Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
We made it to the campground, rested and then had to go again. We decided to go back to Shasta City which was a few miles west of Redding. This was a town which the State bought in the 60's and made an Historic Park. The Courthouse which was built in 1855 was restored to what it looked like in 1861 and is a museum complete with a court room. They have displays of local memorabilia and information, indian artifacts, fine art ...
... Visitor Center for a few minutes to stretch our legs. Bonus! The visitor center had several small tasting rooms! We chose the Meadowcroft Wines tasting room. Stephen was our gracious host and was all-around a hilarious, super nice guy. He asked about our trip, what is bringing us to Seattle, and shared stories from his past travels throughout the West as well. We tried 3 Rieslings and he threw in a bonus sample of Port. We're not very big wine drinkers, so we ...