Brick House Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Brick House Inn Williamsburg
Travel Blogs from Williamsburg
- Spent the day walking around Colonial Williamsburg and hanging out in a couple of local coffee shops.... great vibe here!
- Crossed the Chesapeake "River Tunnel" on the way to Maryland. It's a consecutive series of 3 bridges & 2 tunnels back-to-back that spans over 20 miles from Virginia to Maryland - very cool drive (see pictures).
- Stayed in Salsbury MD tonight to be ready for tomorrow's drive. ...
... glassblowers who work here (there are only six of them) have to take FOUR years of training in order to perfect their skills. You can imagine the quality of the items that they produce, which are available for purchase to support the historic site. (Prices are very reasonable, I might add, and I took advantage of that, hah!). There are a few pictures included with this blog ...
... and toy stores. Some of the kids were really getting into the spirit of Colonial Williamsburg and had dressed in costume for the day. The girls had long flowery dressed and frilly bonnets, while the boys sported thee cornered hats and vests. The sneakers that some of the girls were wearing looked quite incongruous with their long dresses and aprons, while the brightly coloured plastic toys poking from the boys pockets made Beth and I smile. It was ...
... who was a walking encyclopedia of Civil War history. We stood at Cementary Ridge and could picture the battle due to the excellent commentary from our ranger. Also toured the David Wills home where President Lincoln stayed and wrote the Gettysburg address that he read at the dedication of the Gettysburg National Cemetery. Final stop was Williamsburg for 2 days. We toured the Jamestown settlement and the Yorktown Victory Center. Jamestown had working recreations of ...
... other from England. They met their sister wives while serving the US air force in England. Nice guys and we have a fun day!
- Karen does well shopping and picks me up just as I finish!
- Back to the campsite and go for a swim then read by the pool.. nice afternoon and we are the only ones by the pool ...