Bayfront Marin House Bed and Breakfast Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Saint Augustine
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... stopped and had a homemade popsicle at the Hypo.
Then we went to the St Augustine Wildlife Reserve. It looks after big cats and lions. A lady bought a lynx for a pet but it was too rough and so she kept it in her garage and just threw it some food now and again. So they rescued it and care for it now. We also saw lions, wolves, tigers, black jaguars, white Bengal tigers, a cheetah, some leopards, bobcats and porcupines.
... 5 that we were allowed to keep. We decided to get on the road again travelling across Florida to St Augustine. A 5 hour drive, crossing through our last time zone. A long trip, eventually arrived heading to our first English pub, the Prince of Wales. Had a Cottage Pie and a pint of Guinness. Walked around Saint Augustine checking out the main landmarks, a middle ages fort, a cathedral and Florida's oldest hotel. Saw the full moon as well, at it's biggest point since the ...
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Adjoining Rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services