Barking Mad Farm & Country B&B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Barking Mad Farm & Country B&B Enterprise
Travel Blogs from Enterprise
- Visited the famous gravesite of Old Chief Joseph today.
- Woke up at about 9:00 AM, showered, got ready, and arrived at the landmark at 10:00 AM.
- We learned that the cemetery is a sacred place for the Nez Perce people.
- It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1985, listed as Wallowa Lake Site.
- The gravesite was beautiful, but the history and value behind it was what made it ...
- Pulled into Mountain View Motel and RV Park at 11:30 PM.
- Both of us were exhausted from a long day of driving, but we felt accomplished nonetheless because we were back on track for our original plan.
- The RV park charges only $30 a night during the winter.
- It had a very woodsy vibe to it.
- Didn't waste any time going to bed.
- We decided to get gas in the morning when we were refreshed from a good night's ...
... snowcapped peaks are reminiscent of the Swiss Alps. Ours was a six hour drive of stunning beauty, somewhat challenging snake like road, grand forests and changing colours. Donna was not impressed with how Jeff could do so much sightseeing at the same time as keeping the car on the road - and she made a running commentary of her feelings. Saw some deer and a very young brown bear. Today we will move ...
... I was greeted to this idyllic oasis by the wonderful park hosts, Norah and Howie who have been full time RVing for the past seven ...
... very sheltered from the wind. The sky was absolutely cloudless so the stars were amazing.
Today is a lay low, do some house keeping day. We are trying to plan out the legs of our journey after we see Charlie and Robbie. To come up with approximate dates for visiting California people and drive times between way points to avoid as many long days as we can.
Checked out the X and the Tango. All systems are good, still have ...