B&B-Hotel Pension Alemana

Address: Calle Tandapata 260, Cusco, Peru | 3 star b&b
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this b&b rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star B&B, located on Calle Tandapata 260, Cusco, is near San Blas, Q'engo, Munaycha, and Museum of Religious Art (Museo de Arte Religioso).
Map this b&b

Amenities

Photos of B&B-Hotel Pension Alemana

    View all photos
         

      TravelPod Member ReviewsB&B-Hotel Pension Alemana Cusco

      Reviewed by eliswift4

      Super cute place

      Reviewed Jan 17, 2012
      by (5 reviews) , United States Flag of United States

      Really nice, clean, cute flower garden. Great breakfast. A bit of a hike up the hille, but helpful managers

      This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

      Reviewed by dixongarnett

      An oasis

      Reviewed Jan 3, 2012
      by (1 review) , Australia Flag of Australia

      After travelling for 6 weeks we found that this place answered all our needs as travellers. Coco tea on arrival, with a guide to breakfast times and sights and restaurants. Tea, Coffee and fruit on tap all day. They booked taxis and buses and all the restaurants were brilliant. When it rained they had umbrellas, when we suffered a bit of altitude, they bought out the oxygen... I would only recommend to travellers to stay in Pisac for a couple of days to acclimatise first and work your way up to Cusco. You can lose days otherwise and be quite sick. Pisac is a 30 minute drive, is charming and has amazing ruins to see. Well Worth it.

      This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

      TripAdvisor Reviews B&B-Hotel Pension Alemana Cusco

      4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding
       

      Travel Blogs from Cusco

      The Whiskey Adventurer

      A travel blog entry by martiniadventur on Oct 16, 2014

      1 photo

      ... the road, we get ready to set off for the Galapagos. I hope you have enjoyed a slightly more traditional blog of Matchu Pitchu through the eyes someone that would much rather play Top Chef than Amazing Race, I'll get back to my countdown observations and spiritual revelations soon! And in the mean time I hope you all find yourselves ;) With love Nicky and a very very tired Oscar PS, I'm pretty sure my spelling of Machu Picchu has varied...so now spelling nazis may apply hmmm ...

      Lares Trek Day 1: Around the Mountain

      A travel blog entry by debw on Aug 14, 2014

      1 comment

      ... organized our tents. We are staying on the property of our horseman. Then we had the afternoon to hang out and explore the village. There are lots of adorable children and women dressed in traditional outfits. The kids are adorable. Then we had dinner and it's time for bed now. It's cold but not as cold as it could be - but I still have a lot of layers on! Tomorrow will be the hardest part of our trek and we'll be walking 7 ...

      Let's Try This Again: A Different Journey

      A travel blog entry by kewatki2 on Jul 09, 2014

      1 comment, 18 photos

      ... nothing at his desk while the rest of children copied paragraphs from the board. After assessing the situation, I realized he had given up because he could not yet write his letters properly. Because the teacher has to maintain an entire classroom, she cannot provide him one-on-one assistance in writing every letter, so I sat down and began to work through the alphabet with him today. I couldn't explain the letters as I would in my nanny job at home ("The tail of the lower ...

      Peru

      A travel blog entry by cheetdaddy on Jun 13, 2014

      19 photos

      ... his toes with baby wipes, I'm thinking can't you just wait one more night. Since my toes were freezing last night, I change my socks to brand new ones. When I took my socks off all my toes were black. Don't worry. I thought the same thing. But it wasn't frostbite. It was just dirty manky toes. So fair call to you Gary. Guest blogger Selena- I spent 80% of my hike staring at my feet in fear of stepping in giant heaps of manure and the other 20% of my hike swinging my walking ...