The Printed Page Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews The Printed Page Bed & Breakfast Ravenna
Travel Blogs from Ravenna
... to Minnesota during that future.
3. No, I don't know when.
4. I will try to catch up on some of those missing blog entries. I'll start with that first weekend in June.
5. Fall and Winter will take place south - suggestions are incredibly welcomed at this point, I'm open from Death Valley to the Gulf Coast (and beyond). Please send ideas, recommendations, tidbits.
6. I plan to make every effort ...
Today started like several of the last few days as our main goal is to get home in one piece. The Cheyenne KOA was full of all kinds of RV's. We were sandwiched between to big coaches. One Tiffin Allegro Bus and a Winnebago Tour, Both were tag axle. No problem, our little gas coach looked right at home. The Rose among the. . . .
We pulled out at 7:07 am mountain time and headed East ...
542 miles closer to home, woo hoo! Was a nice day today hot with some clouds but no rain. It had stormed overnight so the bike and roads were wet when we left but we will gladly take that over riding in the rain. Shane said we are over 6,200 miles. The hotel has a restaurant attached to it and the hostess asked if we wanted a booth or table. I said all I want is a cushioned seat... Really your butt does go ...
... left over was devoted to soybeans.
Our GPS took us on some smaller roads until one ended at the Grand Island KOA, a small park with lots of personality. First, it was an grassy, treed oasis, completely surrounded by corn fields. It was constructed in the characteristic KOA style--log accents--with lots of amenities, including a functioning café. Larry escaped to the café for a good old-fashioned, gluten-filled meal; I ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.