No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Saint-Nicolas-de-la-Grave
- Sorry using the dots again!
- Approaching Grisolles (its a place)
- Hold on going through narrow bridge
- 16 locks so far today, might try for Toulouse!
- Might not!
- Didn't I'm in Lespinasse ( it's not a big place) but it is where I am, the locks closed at 1900 and thats where I got to, and open again at 0900 for the final 12k and 4 locks ...
Woke to Grey skies followed by some wicked thunder and lightning! We took our time packing as no rush due to the weather, eventually 11.00am came so we were off in light rain. Cycled 1km to the Boulangerie where a Quiche Lorraine and an Expresso went down well. Not hacing a waterproof jacket did not help but it was not cold at all. We were smoking along today which could have been the rain I suppose or we are fitter but our average speed over 40km was ...
- Rain thunder more rain and more thunder, looks set in for the day, but if it improves I will try to get away.
- While in Agen I deflated the dinghy and stowed it on deck, should really have done it many miles ago, but hey ho,
- Broke the netbook today, got some expert advice from my old buddy Robert Brown. And yes turning it off and on can help a ...
... we must have looked the ideal posh guests ha ha.
Shown to room where showered and I crashed for a small sleep. Down to the pool and a swim followed by total relaxation and another sleep for me. Finally came right changed for dinner into our crinkly clothes and sat enjoying the 30deg plus heat with a large beer. We chose the Formule for dinner (budget) and it was very good, three course for 19 Euro.
Lights out Stuffed!!!
... Starving hungry, dump, change and eating was on the agenda. We wandered to the historic centre and decided on a place, both just wanting the menu of the day, not really knowing what we were getting, turned out amazing duck salad with jambon, fantastic flavours and loads of lettuce. Dessert was unusual peach and fluffly merigue type dish. We were tired and went back to the hotel and fellminto amreally deep sleep form1.5 hours, great as we have had so many bad night ...
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free parking