River Rock Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free parking
Photos of River Rock Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews River Rock Inn Arlington
Travel Blogs from Arlington
... t fly at all
- We used 356 gallons of fuel at an average cost of $5.71/gallon (less than my trip 3 years ago with Sean!).
- The least expensive fuel was $4.90 (Buffalo, WY), and the most expensive was $7.63 (Ithaca, NY).
- We camped out in tents 3 nights, stayed in hotels 5 nights, and stayed with friends the rest of the time.
- We only put the plane in a hangar two nights (Dayton and Omaha – hail there is enough to scare ...
The Seattle neighbourhood of Fremont is known for its funky, free-spirited, hippie vibe and to exhibit these attributes, a summer solstice festival is thrown each year. The main spectacle of this once a year event is the well known and well talked about naked bike parade. Yup, that's exactly what it sounds like. Hundreds of naked people riding bikes. Riding bikes isn't all that comfortable to begin with, I know that from our 60 mile bike ride on the Burke Gilman trail so to do ...
... day here with a promise of 72 degrees.
Sitting on the deck in the morning, soaking up the sun while enjoying our coffee neither one of us could get motivated to pack up and leave so instead we enjoyed the morning and then took a leisurely bike ride on the Sammamish River Trail just over the hill from home.
... a trip up to Everest base camp and the Potola palace in Lhasa. Also, we'll see the camel markets in western China.
* 2 weeks in Kyrgyzstan. A couple weeks with the nomads and eagle hunters. I can't wait to compare and contrast this with my trip in Mongolia last year. Rumor has it that there will be fermented mare's milk and I'm not sure if I can stomach it after the "incident" last year.
* 1 week in ...
... grab our gear off the security screening conveyor and run to US customs