Apples' River House Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Apples' River House Bed and Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Apples' River House Bed and Breakfast Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... forever. We rolled into Redding about 3PM and immediately stopped at Black Bear Diner for a late lunch or early dinner. After checking into the hotel we went out to see the Sundial Bridge, Turtle Bay Exploratorium, and Caldwell Park to take a classic railroad picture all the while dodging rain showers. A piece of pie at Marie Calendar's and we are ready to call it a day. Mary's Version: Greg was kind to me because he didn't mention that another problem was ...
... we could go. So we picked Meg, Maddie and Christina up from Dawniel's house and headed to a coffee shop before we hit the mall for last minute wedding items.
Coffee Bar was a cute indi place that sells coffee and only 2 or 3 food items. Tim ordered coffee and the girl serving him asks where he is from.
Tim says" Perth, Western Australia"
Then she asks him, "Do you know Beau ...
Other places to stay in Redding
1200 Palisades Ave, Redding | B&Bfrom $65