Amador Harvest Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this b&b rated in the past?
Photos of Amador Harvest Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Amador Harvest Inn Plymouth
Travel Blogs from Plymouth
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
... 17, 17); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">State motto: State sovereignty, national union
State Flower: Violet
State Bird: Cardinal
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
- Today i woke up and embarked on my journey back home.
- Man I can't wait to be home.
- I woke up and went straight home because I knew I couldn't resist my bed.
- I enjoyed all this trip had to offer even all the ups and down I went through.
- I ...
... noise can be as high as 120 decibels!"
After a weekend of drinking we felt like we had already been run over by a truck so eating at California's In N Out burger joint could only improve things. Right? In N Out prides themselves on only fresh, not frozen produce yet these meals are far from a healthy eat. With a queue out the door, they're mighty popular. Another quirk to this joint is their potato chopper where the potato is manually pushed through blades spitting out ...