Tarlton House of 1895
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Tarlton House of 1895 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco