Tarlton House of 1895
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Tarlton House of 1895 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco