Tarlton House of 1895
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Tarlton House of 1895 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... specialities - believe it or not, the first large steaks we have had in months as beef is so expensive in the shops! Peanuts in their shell are also a speciality, with the husks being thrown on to the ground. It was almost enough for me to say let's go somewhere else although I am assured it is a part of just what happens and Peter was quick to join in. He had been to that restaurant previously and knew just what was expected. We are staying in a lovely camping area adjacent to ...
... the river walk but disappointed it didn't have more lights turned on. Christmas lights hung from the trees but weren't turned on. Quite a few ducks and tour boats in the water. Weather was great and made for a very nice evening until we got home and saw what dammit dog had done to my blinds. Guess I should be glad it was only one window. They are getting doggie downers ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco