1,903 reviews, 523 travel blogs, 727 photos and videos about 6 tours in Madrid with an average rating of 5 of 5.
Recommended in Madrid
Traveler Rating 416 reviews 2 travel blogsDistance: 1.1 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 11, 2014 ... the other day, the seed was planted. A quick search of Segway tours on Google popped up a glitzy advertisement that looked ...
- Dec 4, 2012 ... statue. There was a person riding one of those Segway things that have two wheels and a handle bar at the top. And we were ...
Popularity1of 6 Tours in Madrid
Popularity2of 6 Tours in Madrid
Popularity3of 6 Tours in Madrid
Traveler Rating 69 reviews 1 travel blogDistance: 1.8 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Jul 23, 2006 ... things we had looked at were his "cartoons" for the Royal Tapestry Factory. Since I had time, I decided to go there. The ...
Popularity4of 6 Tours in Madrid
Traveler Rating 587 reviewsDistance: 7.4 miles from city center
Popularity5of 6 Tours in Madrid
Traveler Rating 830 reviews 22 travel blogs 27 photosDistance: 1.6 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Mar 26, 2006 ... Sunday, that means pretty much closed shops here in Madrid. I continued walking around Colonia Jardin looking for a corner ...
- Jun 27, 2013 ... a quick tour in the car of the old section of Madrid (la Puerta de Alcalá and la Puerta de Toledo) and then we headed out ...
- Sep 25, 1998 ... que contemplara esa alternativa, pero que me permitiera retornar a Madrid. En otras palabras: dormir en tren, pasar el dia ...
- Apr 10, 2010 ... a snack while sitting on top of the Teleferico building which is a restaurant, and while walking around we ended ...
Popularity6of 6 Tours in Madrid