230 reviews, 3 travel blogs, photos and videos about 7 things to do in Bath with an average rating of 5 of 5.
Recommended in Bath
Traveler Rating 168 reviews 2 travel blogsDistance: 1.6 miles from city centerCategory: MuseumsReviews & Experiences:
- Aug 20, 2007 ... Iron Works, where they build ships and we stopped at the Maine Maritime Museum where they used to make boats in that exact ...
- May 1, 2006 ... (the only ones on the entire trip). We visited the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath. Ate at Red's East in Wiscasset - my ...
Popularity1of 7 attractions in Bath
Traveler Rating 18 reviews 1 photoDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerCategory: Performances
Popularity2of 7 attractions in Bath
Traveler Rating 10 reviewsDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerCategory: Sightseeing
Popularity3of 7 attractions in Bath
Traveler Rating 18 reviews 3 travel blogs 1 photoDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerCategory: ToursReviews & Experiences:
- Mar 18, 2012 ... book shop. Everything seems pretty local instead of name brand. Bath Iron Works is also located along the coastline of Bath, ...
- Aug 20, 2007 ... with her brother in Bath. On the way, LA showed us Bath Iron Works, where they build ships and we stopped at the Maine ...
- Jan 18, 2008 ... vessel built in North America by Englishmen. The Bath Iron Works (affectionately called the "BIW"), Maine's largest ...