504 reviews, travel blogs, photos and videos about 6 things to do in Vaduz with an average rating of 4.5 of 5.
Recommended in Vaduz
Traveler Rating 265 reviews 60 travel blogs 105 photosDistance: 0.6 miles from city centerCategory: Historic sitesReviews & Experiences:
- Apr 11, 2015 Can we go say hello from Australia?
- Aug 25, 2014 We could only view this castle in the Distance, but it looked so majestic perched atop of the Hill.
- Oct 2, 2011 You cannot go in since the prince still live inside but it's a nice walk and offer a nice view on the city
- Mar 30, 2008 ... the way home they stopped in the tiny country of Liechtenstein and snapped a picture of Flat Matt being welcomed there. ...
Popularity1of 6 attractions in Vaduz
Traveler Rating 80 reviews 4 travel blogsDistance: 0.6 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Apr 21, 2008 ... 'Post museum'. "No shit, there really is a postage stamp museum in Liechtenstein!" I said, then realized that I was standing ...
- Feb 23, 2008 ... not the touristy ones), with no luck. There was a postage stamp museum, as well as a really neat government building (called ...
- Oct 21, 2013 ... as did all the cars the locals owned. We found a postage stamp museum which was rather interesting but got cut short, as ...
Popularity2of 6 attractions in Vaduz
Traveler Rating 39 reviewsDistance: 0.6 miles from city center
Popularity3of 6 attractions in Vaduz
Traveler Rating 90 reviews 2 travel blogs 1 photoDistance: 0.6 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Dec 18, 2013 ... passed the National Assembly building, the central church, the national museum, tourist office, post office and bank. That ...
- Sep 8, 2010 ... traversing around town a little difficult, but luckily for us the national museum was open late that night, so we got to ...
Popularity4of 6 attractions in Vaduz
Popularity5of 6 attractions in Vaduz