6,366 reviews, 1 travel blog, photos and videos about 12 things to do in Torquay with an average rating of 4.5 of 5.
Recommended in Torquay
Traveler Rating 85 reviews 4 travel blogs 1 photoDistance: 1 miles from city centerCategory: Historic sitesReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 14, 2011 ... , we were to be completing the Agatha Christie mile, which is basically visiting the sites of Torquay that relate to Agatha ...
- Jul 24, 2013 ... lot in. Being Agatha Christie country we started out on the Agatha Christie Mile walk only to be told half the stuff wasn't ...
- Aug 22, 2015 ... to the Babbacombe Miniature Village and then the Cockington Agatha Christie Mile. Ron and I bought a day bus ticket for ...
Popularity1of 12 attractions in Torquay
Traveler Rating 1714 reviews 1 travel blogDistance: 1.6 miles from city centerCategory: Amusement Parks
Popularity2of 12 attractions in Torquay
Traveler Rating 471 reviewsDistance: 0.8 miles from city centerCategory: Buildings and Structures
Popularity3of 12 attractions in Torquay
Traveler Rating 917 reviews 3 photosDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerCategory: Historic sites
Popularity4of 12 attractions in Torquay
Traveler Rating 1394 reviewsDistance: 2 miles from city centerCategory: Scenery and Natural Wonders
Popularity5of 12 attractions in Torquay
Traveler Rating 374 reviews 3 travel blogs 10 photosDistance: 1 miles from city centerCategory: Buildings and StructuresReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 14, 2011 ... not. Moving along, we came to the old (very old) Torre Abbey, originally built circa 1200. The gardens in the abbey ...
- Sep 1, 2013 ... -so English. It was so hot and crowded we retreated to Torre Abbey. A beautiful house and gardens built in 1196 that has ...
- Sep 13, 2015 ... in bed all day. After a quick breakfast I headed over to Torre Abbey. It's a historical home as well as an art ...
Popularity6of 12 attractions in Torquay
Traveler Rating 849 reviews 1 photoDistance: 1.2 miles from city centerCategory: Zoo/Aquarium
Popularity7of 12 attractions in Torquay
Traveler Rating 270 reviews 4 travel blogsDistance: 1.2 miles from city centerCategory: MuseumsReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 14, 2011 ... full day in Torquay was to include Beezel visiting the Torquay Museum, almost exclusively to view the Agatha Christie ...
- Sep 1, 2013 ... 't see what the fuss was about! Then off to Torquay, Devon-Fawltey Towers and Agatha Christie territory. Such a ...
- Jul 24, 2013 ... temperatures were still high and people were swimming All in all Torquay was busy and exhilarating with lots to do and ...
- Sep 13, 2015 ... worth it for me. Caves are prehistoric and the natural history museum of London recently did a 6 week "dig". We ...