3,014 reviews, 14 travel blogs, 21 photos and videos about 20 things to do in Picardy with an average rating of 4.5 of 5.
Recommended in Picardy
Traveler Rating 84 reviews 15 travel blogs 19 photosDistance: 79.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- May 8, 2014 Very simple and moving.
- Oct 25, 2013 ... I had decided that we were going to see the Australian War Memorial at Villers Bretonneux as it is the only Australian War ...
- Mar 29, 2014 ... Will Carder The next morning went to the Australian War Memorial in Villers Brettoneau. They built it after the first world ...
- Jun 5, 2013 ... everywhere. We went to the main Australian memorial just outside the little hamlet of Villers-Bretonneux (c'mon - Google) ...
Popularity1of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 68 reviews 2 travel blogs 6 photosDistance: 0.6 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Apr 30, 2014 Also one the 3rd day in France we went to the visit and Norte dame. It is a breath taking place were Christian men and women ...
- Jul 10, 2013 X
Popularity2of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 42 reviewsDistance: 1.7 miles from city center
Popularity3of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 48 reviewsDistance: 0.8 miles from city centerCategory: Golf
Popularity4of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 171 reviews 1 photoDistance: 0.5 miles from city center
Popularity5of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 595 reviews 5 travel blogs 53 photosDistance: 0.8 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Aug 24, 2014 Unbelievably beautiful and emotive inside
- Jul 26, 2014 You could stand at the door to this cathedral for hours and not see ever face carved into it.
- Jul 6, 2014 Gorgeous with an active service
- Jun 26, 2012 Worth the 1.5 hours on the train. A lot of the original stained glass is long gone, so it's not as impressive as Chartres in ...
Popularity6of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 611 reviews 9 travel blogs 13 photosDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Jul 30, 2013 C'était chouette!
- Apr 17, 2014 Toms hat für mich eine Eintrittskarte zur Pferdeshow in Chantilly organisiert. Sie fand in einem schönen Saal statt und ...
- Sep 30, 2013 ... Saturday I took the train and spent my day at the Chateau de Chantilly (the Castle of Chantilly). After spending the week ...
- Oct 27, 2013 ... The town is dominated by the imposing, over-the-top Chateau de Chantilly. It is an enormous complex set amongst lakes and ...
Popularity7of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 128 reviews 1 travel blogDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerCategory: Outdoors (land) Sports
Popularity8of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 11 reviewsDistance: 0.6 miles from city center
Popularity9of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 30 reviews 2 travel blogs 15 photosDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 19, 2013 ... After a short lunch we continued on to the Musée de Picardie. This museum contained many beautiful painting and sculptures ...
- Sep 22, 2012 ... a small part of all their wealth!) We then went to Musee de Picardie, Picardy Museum! But on the way we passed a clothes ...
Popularity10of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 50 reviews 1 travel blogDistance: 7.2 miles from city center
Popularity11of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 13 reviewsDistance: 4.3 miles from city centerCategory: Golf
Popularity12of 20 attractions in Picardy
Traveler Rating 32 reviews 5 travel blogsDistance: 357.8 miles from city centerCategory: Beaches, Water Sports, Lakes & RiversReviews & Experiences:
- Aug 14, 2012 ... decided to believe the weather forecast and travel down to the Baie de Somme, with our trailer of bikes. We stopped at Rue ...
- Jul 9, 2010 ... Today I are mos'ly travelling by steam. The Chemin de Fer de la Baie de Somme to be precise – the Bluebell line of ...
- May 28, 2012 ... nbsp; Lots of wildfowl. See link below. ...
Traveler Rating 27 reviews 3 travel blogs 13 photosDistance: 309.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- May 11, 2008 ... in France. Also in the most beautiful villages of France. One of them is Gerberoy. Close (300 km./180 miles) to my home we ...
- May 11, 2008 A one day trip to Picardy took us to Amiens and Gerberoy. On our way back we visited the Chateau de Chantilly. Amiens was ...
- May 11, 2008 ... main goal fior the trip that day. It was Gerberoy. A beauty but a little dissappointing. Dissappointing because there was ...
Traveler Rating 327 reviews 3 travel blogs 19 photosDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Jun 6, 2013 ... arrived and was immediately overwhelmed by the enormous chateau de Pierrefonds towering above me. It was truly magnificent ...
- Oct 7, 2007 ... Bains Tarif Adult / Adult Price : - Château de Pierrefonds : 7€ Comment y aller ? How to go there ...
Traveler Rating 99 reviews 1 travel blog 1 photoDistance: 1 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 19, 2013 ... a miniature display of a circus. The last stop was "La maison de Jules Verne". It was very interesting to walk through the ...
Traveler Rating 138 reviews 2 travel blogs 4 photosDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerCategory: SightseeingReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 19, 2013 ... Saturday as a large group went downtown to start our tour at St Leu, an old beautiful church. From there we continued on to ...
- May 8, 2007 ... the cathedral, and everything suddenly changes. Amiens is home to the largest Gothic cathedral in France. Built over a ...