2,203 reviews, travel blogs, photos and videos about 6 things to do in Nevsehir with an average rating of 5 of 5.
Recommended in Nevsehir
Traveler Rating 1216 reviews 4 travel blogs 39 photosDistance: 12.9 miles from city centerCategory: ToursReviews & Experiences:
- Mar 26, 2014 I think it is great landscape to take pictures at sunrise .
- Dec 12, 2013 HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT I bought the flight with Butterfly Hot Air Balloon company. They picked me up at the hostel at about ...
Popularity1of 6 attractions in Nevsehir
Traveler Rating 364 reviews 14 travel blogs 35 photosDistance: 1.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Jun 21, 2016 Although I wasn't keen to be back underground this was very interesting.
- Aug 31, 2014 4 levels out of 8 open of an amazing and complex underwater village that could accommodate up to 1000 people and animals for ...
- Nov 16, 2008 ... transit tunnel that links to another underground village in Kaymakli... I am always impressed what we humans are capable of ...
- Jul 9, 2013 ... hr ride to the Cappadocia region. We arrived at 1pm at Nevsehir in central Turkey. Our guide, Aylin, took us to the amazing ...
Popularity2of 6 attractions in Nevsehir
Traveler Rating 275 reviews 2 travel blogsDistance: 325.9 miles from city center
Popularity3of 6 attractions in Nevsehir
Traveler Rating 674 reviews 27 travel blogs 15 photosDistance: 1.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- May 16, 2014 a must see. suggest using a guide. it goes down 60m - 8 levels and could accommodate 20,000 people
- Jul 15, 2013 Very fun to run around and explore every knook and cranny. Not as large as I expected; however, because it's advertised as ...
- Jul 3, 2011 ... tour to various stops including the main attraction: the Derinkuyu Underground City and a walk through Ihlara valley. Our ...
- Nov 16, 2008 ... out a pretty cool sketch... http://www.avanosevi.com/images/s/derinkuyu.jpg We also decided upon this trip to ...
Popularity4of 6 attractions in Nevsehir