811 reviews, travel blogs, photos and videos about 6 things to do in Kas with an average rating of 4.500000 of 5.
Recommended in Kas
Popularity1of 6 attractions in Kas
Traveler Rating 108 reviews 3 travel blogs 3 photosDistance: 76.2 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Nov 5, 2011 ... and continuing our day. Lunch was at BŁyŁk Cakil (Big Pebble) Beach after a charming walk. We weren't expecting to ...
- May 19, 2013 ... we thoroughly enjoy our experience at mermaid cafe on the beach at big pebble beach. We all wander back to town and ...
- Jun 23, 2013 ... walk out of town to the local beaches: Little Pebble Beach and Big Pebble Beach. Tracy and I both figured this referred to ...
Popularity2of 6 attractions in Kas
Traveler Rating 478 reviews 4 travel blogs 8 photosDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- May 6, 2008 ... this campground. After a long, hot, but magical day at Kaputas Beach, I needed a shower. Just as an aside, showering in the ...
- Jun 15, 2011 ... Demre to see the Church of St. Nicholas, then head back to Kaputas beach; the day turned out a little differently. The road ...
- Jun 14, 2011 ... Sea again…oh how blue you are. We quickly arrived at Kaputas Beach and went down the nice set of stairs to enjoy the ...
Popularity3of 6 attractions in Kas
Traveler Rating 63 reviews 1 travel blog 2 photosDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerCategory: Sightseeing
Popularity4of 6 attractions in Kas