12,383 reviews, 13 travel blogs, 9 photos and videos about 3 things to do in Geysir with an average rating of 4.500000 of 5.
Recommended in Geysir
Traveler Rating 7961 reviews 74 travel blogs 95 photosDistance: 150.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Nov 4, 2015 Seeing Gulfoss by bus or car make sure you have plenty of camera memory, back up memory and I hate to say it, a Selfie Stick ...
- Oct 3, 2015
- Sep 3, 2015 Noce viene
- Aug 19, 2015 Gullfoss was number three of our Icelandic waterfall saga. Nothing can beat Dettifoss but Gullfoss runs a close third behind ...
Popularity1of 3 attractions in Geysir
Traveler Rating 2211 reviews 32 travel blogs 53 photosDistance: 150.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 13, 2014 Definitely something not to miss in Iceland ! While I've heard that it isn't much compared to Yellowstone, I've never been, ...
- Oct 14, 2013 it was like a eruption of water, and when it was done, it gonna start over again!
- Sep 19, 2013 the power of the Geysir is mazing! easy to reach by car, not tacky at all the surrounding. free of charge to get in and ...
- Sep 17, 2013
Popularity2of 3 attractions in Geysir
Traveler Rating 2211 reviews 75 travel blogs 73 photosDistance: 150.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Jul 3, 2015 Geysir is a great place to see the natural wonders of geothermal energy. It was spectacular to see the geyser spout so high ...
- Mar 20, 2015 Geyser is wonderful to visit. The Strokkur is sprout every 10 minutes. Other geysers are not sprouting anymore. There is also ...
- Mar 14, 2015 Xxx
- Feb 22, 2015 A truly amazing experience, live geysers- something I never thought I'd see!