1,998 reviews, 20 travel blogs, 17 photos and videos about 8 things to do in Fremantle with an average rating of 4 of 5.
Recommended in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 1012 reviews 158 travel blogs 360 photosDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerCategory: Historic sitesReviews & Experiences:
- Nov 2, 2014 We attended two tours today- both were very interesting. The first one was all about the successful escapes and had great ...
- Oct 27, 2014 Very real
- Sep 30, 2014 Loved the tour guide Brendan more than the actual tour!
- Sep 27, 2014 Interesting to see
Popularity1of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 297 reviews 55 travel blogs 55 photosDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- May 19, 2007 ... his movies 10x better. or not. The Fremantle Maritime Museum is rather new and impressive...built over-top ...
- Sep 5, 2014 ... of the size and shape of the hull. The Maritime Museum is home to the yacht Australia II. The actual yacht is on display ...
- Sep 20, 2008 ... a rich maritime history and a huge modern maritime museum. I visited that museum along with a tour of a old decommissioned ...
- Nov 13, 2007 ... in oz too! the afternoon is spent in the next door maritime museum which is full of boats and then a bit more ...
Popularity2of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 172 reviews 19 travel blogs 18 photosDistance: 2192.7 miles from city centerCategory: SightseeingReviews & Experiences:
- Jan 21, 2008 ... evident facades of the local buildings and the roundhouse that sits at the head of Fremantle, a past Gaol dating back to ...
- Aug 21, 2011 ... and up near the lighthouse before discovering the Roundhouse. The Roundhouse i the oldest building standing in WA ...
- Mar 8, 2012 ... a bit of a wander round Freo, then head over to the Roundhouse, apparently the oldest building in WA. You’d think ...
- Feb 15, 2008 ... very good tea! Off to the roundhouse, it is the oldest remaining building in Western Australia. The Round House had eight ...
Popularity3of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 225 reviews 9 travel blogs 3 photosDistance: 0.8 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Feb 21, 2014 Wish we'd had more time
- Dec 12, 2013 i hate ship stuff so when we went here i really disliked it
- Nov 21, 2009 ... time we were there. We then had a look around the Shipwreck Galleries where they have a reconstruction of the hull of the ...
- Feb 19, 2011 ... of him in the park area as a memorial. He also visits the Shipwreck galleries and says you have got to visit them if you ...
Popularity4of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 293 reviews 123 travel blogs 64 photosDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerCategory: ShoppingReviews & Experiences:
- Sep 27, 2014 Spent a bit too much
- Apr 18, 2014 Great place to visit in Fremantle
- Dec 3, 2011 We arrived late, and stalls were closing.
- Mar 5, 2007 ... number, and I've also been talking with a job agency here. Fremantle is a place that many Australians are very fond of and ...
Popularity5of 8 attractions in Fremantle