4,313 reviews, 20 travel blogs, 17 photos and videos about 8 things to do in Fremantle with an average rating of 4 of 5.
Recommended in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 2048 reviews 188 travel blogs 497 photosDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerCategory: Historic sitesReviews & Experiences:
- May 17, 2015 X
- Feb 15, 2015 History of Fremantle and early Australian prisoners. They even have tours to know more about the prison.
- Feb 4, 2015 Good work in restoring the prison. We had John as our tour guide. He obviously loved doing the tour. They had a great ...
- Nov 2, 2014 We attended two tours today- both were very interesting. The first one was all about the successful escapes and had great ...
Popularity1of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 596 reviews 68 travel blogs 63 photosDistance: 0.9 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- May 19, 2007 ... his movies 10x better. or not. The Fremantle Maritime Museum is rather new and impressive...built over-top ...
- Sep 5, 2014 ... of the size and shape of the hull. The Maritime Museum is home to the yacht Australia II. The actual yacht is on display ...
- Sep 20, 2008 ... a rich maritime history and a huge modern maritime museum. I visited that museum along with a tour of a old decommissioned ...
- Nov 13, 2007 ... in oz too! the afternoon is spent in the next door maritime museum which is full of boats and then a bit more ...
Popularity2of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 317 reviews 23 travel blogs 22 photosDistance: 2192.7 miles from city centerCategory: SightseeingReviews & Experiences:
- Feb 6, 2014 Jjust next to the Bathers Bay and Beach with lots of interesting stories about the former prisoners and the prison itself.
- Jan 21, 2008 ... evident facades of the local buildings and the roundhouse that sits at the head of Fremantle, a past Gaol dating back to ...
- Aug 21, 2011 ... and up near the lighthouse before discovering the Roundhouse. The Roundhouse i the oldest building standing in WA ...
- Mar 8, 2012 ... a bit of a wander round Freo, then head over to the Roundhouse, apparently the oldest building in WA. You’d think ...
Popularity3of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 450 reviews 9 travel blogs 6 photosDistance: 0.8 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Feb 21, 2014 Wish we'd had more time
- Dec 12, 2013 i hate ship stuff so when we went here i really disliked it
- Nov 21, 2009 ... time we were there. We then had a look around the Shipwreck Galleries where they have a reconstruction of the hull of the ...
- Feb 19, 2011 ... of him in the park area as a memorial. He also visits the Shipwreck galleries and says you have got to visit them if you ...
Popularity4of 8 attractions in Fremantle
Traveler Rating 973 reviews 150 travel blogs 80 photosDistance: 0.7 miles from city centerCategory: ShoppingReviews & Experiences:
- Feb 15, 2015 Looking for place to have great food and buy souvenirs? This is the best place in Fremantle.
- Sep 27, 2014 Spent a bit too much
- Apr 18, 2014 Great place to visit in Fremantle
- Feb 6, 2014 Everybody could find something if you have the time to search for it... Along with fantastic food.
Popularity5of 8 attractions in Fremantle