6,641 reviews, travel blogs, photos and videos about 16 things to do in Catania with an average rating of 4.5 of 5.
Recommended in Catania
Traveler Rating 3547 reviews 55 travel blogs 141 photosDistance: 18.4 miles from city centerCategory: Scenery and Natural WondersReviews & Experiences:
- Oct 30, 2014 Make sure you rug up, it is really cold at the top of the volcano. The ground is warm and the views unreal, but no lava. ...
- Sep 20, 2014 It's tough to get to Mt Etna. You can go with a tour or take the ONLY public bus that goes there each day. We had no luck ...
- May 25, 2014 This was an experience not to be missed. Had the mountain showed some fire, it would have got a 5 star rating.
- Jul 17, 2013 Incredible experience
Popularity1of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 562 reviews 6 travel blogs 2 photosDistance: 0.5 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Aug 20, 2013 The cathedral has a Latin cross groundplan, with a nave and two aisles. In the southern aisle are the baptistery and, at the ...
- Apr 24, 2013 Only saw the outside because of the hoards of school children swarming round the Piazza - all on school visits. My friend ...
- Aug 9, 2011 An amazing Cathedral worth the visit whilst in Catania.
- May 26, 2014 ... and came to what is apparently the central attraction, the Duomo di Catania. Being a Sunday morning and stormy weather, the ...
Popularity2of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 153 reviews 2 travel blogs 12 photosDistance: 0.6 miles from city centerCategory: ShoppingReviews & Experiences:
- Aug 9, 2011 A great experience and fresh produce. Lot's of fish and fresh vegetables. We purchased this evenings meal here and the food ...
- Jun 2, 2010 ... - first time Ive done that in a while! I went to the street market with two other travel friends where we were spoiled by ...
Popularity3of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 16 reviewsDistance: 75.4 miles from city center
Popularity4of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 25 reviewsDistance: 18.5 miles from city center
Popularity5of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 139 reviewsDistance: 0.6 miles from city center
Popularity6of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 34 reviewsDistance: 1.5 miles from city center
Popularity7of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 82 reviewsDistance: 31.2 miles from city center
Popularity8of 16 attractions in Catania
Traveler Rating 11 reviewsDistance: 13.5 miles from city center
Traveler Rating 824 reviews 10 travel blogs 20 photosDistance: 0.5 miles from city centerReviews & Experiences:
- Aug 20, 2013 Dedicated to Santa Agata.
- May 29, 2006 ... rivalry with the recently re-admitted capital. Celebrations in the Piazza Duomo started not long after the final whistle and ...
- Aug 12, 2012 ... one of our walks through the city, we noted that the Piazza Duomo was the central meeting point for families and friends to ...
- May 5, 2014 ... to pour as we walked through the Corso Umberto and down to Piazza Duomo housing the main Taormina Cathedral - or Duomo. It ...
Traveler Rating 627 reviews 5 travel blogsDistance: 1 miles from city centerCategory: Scenery and Natural WondersReviews & Experiences:
- Jul 20, 2012 ... of our excellent guide, Paolo, from a tour company called Etna Experience. Recommended by the owners of 5 Balconi, ...
- Apr 5, 2013 ... good, but it was a must-try to achieve the full Mt. Etna Experience. We had asked Mary from the group to take our picture ...